Waste & Receptacles
Add the finishing touch to any cafeteria furniture package with Palmer Hamilton waste receptacles. These strong, durable waste receptacles allow you to hide unsightly trash in the dining area. You can even add custom graphics and logos to these waste receptacles and build school spirit. Price for Single Top-Load Receptacle with 55 Gallon Liner and Casters 45"H x 32"W x 31"D.
Ideal use for: Lunchrooms, Early Childhood Education, Middle School Cafeterias, High School Cafeterias, Food Courts, Teacher's Lounges
- Poly II Caster Wheels provide excellent floor protection, abrasion resistance, high impact strength and easy, quiet operation. They are non-marking and resistant to water, oil and most chemicals. Cabinets and liners move with little effort on these long-lasting casters. Front cabinet casters lock for secure placement.
- Complete Package: Units ship with Rubbermaid® waste container and detachable dolly. A package deal!
- Tray Storage: Tops are sized to hold standard trays behind waste opening. Properly sized waste opening prevents trays from being discarded. Tops with a smaller opening are available on recycling receptacles. Easy to use features for staff and students.
- Good Looks! Waste Receptacles eliminate the appearance of an unappealing and unsanitary eating area. Hide unsightly trash from view.
- Sturdy Panel Construction: Side, back and door panels are 3/4” core laminated on both sides. Tops are constructed with 11/8” core laminated on top and backed with our standard phenolic backer. Strong enough for years of use.
- Unitized Welded Frame: Self-supporting main frame is 11/8” 14-gauge square tubing. Holds up to the rigors of today’s school environment.
- Industrial Strength Hardware: 16-gauge 2” x 30” continuous chrome hinge attaches doors to cabinets. 11/2” wide aluminum-cased double magnetic catch holds doors closed. Doors stay closed, yet release and operate smoothly.
- Wilsonart® Laminates are abrasion resistant and meet or exceed NEMA specifications. Less scratching, fading and staining.
- EdgeGuard™ is a sprayed on polyurea treatment that provides superior resistance to moisture, eliminates unsanitary food traps, and is extremely tamper resistant. Colors include black, desert sand, slate, tan, country blue, light gray and red brick. Panel edges stay sealed, preventing edges from peeling and chipping.
- Customized Graphics, including school mascot and colors, are available. Promote school pride.
- 5-year Warranty: Palmer Hamilton warrants that their receptacles will be free from defects in original material and workmanship for a period of five years from the original shipment date. Their guarantee!