The Afton™ embodies the timeless beauty, boundless strength and inspirational form of the famous Scottish river for which it is named. Its unprecedented S-shaped* table top facilitates communication between users, and opens a world of new design opportunities for food courts, cafeterias, event centers and more. Used singly or in groups of two or more, the gentle wave of the Afton is not only aesthetically pleasing but seamlessly integrates with other BioFit table models used within a given environment. It's available in 10' and 12' lengths and 27" and 29" heights as well as ADA-compliant versions.
- Proprietary S-shaped Top: Flowing lines are easy on the eye and present interior designers and specifiers with a wealth of floor plan options. Naturally occurring swells and coves provide users with a personal sense of "safe harbor."
- Recessed Vertical Hinge: Automatic locking mechanism ensures table stays closed and stable when in folded position, and prevents table from rising in center when opened. Torsion bar assist system allows easy folding by a single person. One-inch safety gap between top halves prevents trapped food and bacteria, plus offers protection against pinched fingers.
- 14 Gauge Steel Frame: One-piece, robotically welded for uniform strength.
- Proprietary ComfortRim® Edge Profile: Style-conscious friendly design enhances user comfort and facilitates a sanitary dining area by preventing food debris from becoming trapped in the table top banding.
- One-piece, 13-inch ABS seats: Virtually indestructible plastic with curved ergonomic edge. Color Options: Black, Burgundy, Red, Dark Blue, Green
- Wheels: Four non-marring, industrial grade neoprene wheels ensure smooth, easy handling.
Table Top Laminate Options: Bannister Oak, Gray Nebula, Hunter Nebula, Beige Nebula. Other top colors available; up-charge and extended delivery may apply.
Frame color options: Chrome, Gray, Putty, Black
Seating Capacity: 12
Price shown in Chrome.