Quality and Strength are Standard Features.
The quality of Smith System vertical Files shines through in their attention to detail. For security, the files have a keyed lock. For safety, the files have an interlock system that prevents accidental tipping caused by more than one drawer opening at a time. It also eliminates the need for a user-activated stop-catch device. Heavy-gauge ball-bearing slide-arm suspensions offer effortless operation; their built-in bumpers prevent bounce back.
• Drawers have tall sides to accommodate hanging folders.
• Cabinets are fully welded 20-gauge steel with heavy-gauge bracing for long-term use.
• Full width integral pulls increase safety and enhance aesthetics.
• Full extension ball bearing slides allow full drawer access.
• Vertical File color choices: Black, Champagne, and Platinum