Education today requires technology, so the New Medley Series of computer tables feature wire management solutions for students and teachers ideal and affordable for any size school or budget.
• Unique methods of handling cords and cables neatly and efficiently.
• Sturdy tables come in a flexible range of widths, depths and configurations.
• Fixed- and adjustable-height leg options to fit multiple age groups and ADA requirements.
• Optional casters make workstations easy to rearrange.
• Worksurfaces are 1¼” covered in a wide selection of Wilson Art high-pressure laminates.
• Choice of T-mold or 3mm edge.
• Versatile selection of accessories, including CPU holders, keyboard trays and monitor arms.
The CCFL-FT computer table has flip-top work surface access to a wire-management box on the rear of the table. Cords may be routed neatly from one table to another in-line. Built-in locks provide a tamper resistant method of wire management.
The split-level workstation puts monitors at the right height for effective viewing and clear sight lines between students and instructors, while also hiding cords and cables.