Education today requires technology, so the New Medley Series of computer tables feature wire management solutions for students and teachers ideal and affordable for any size school or budget.
• Unique methods of handling cords and cables neatly and efficiently.
• Sturdy tables come in a flexible range of widths, depths and configurations.
• Optional casters make workstations easy to rearrange.
• Worksurfaces are 1¼” covered in a wide selection of Wilson Art high-pressure laminates.
• Choice of T-mold or 3mm edge.
• Versatile selection of accessories, including CPU holders, keyboard trays and monitor arms.
The CCFL-W has a wire management tray in the rear of the table that is accessed over the modesty panel from the user-side of the table. Cords access the tray from a work surface grommet and may be routed neatly from one table to another in-line. Fixed and adjustable heights with a broad range of worksurface sizes available.
Wires and cables run through New Medley’s horizontal integrated wire-management tray to the power source.
Open ends allow flush table to table wire management. Optional end caps with grommets neatly finish the run.