Palmer Hamilton offers Circular Booths for stylish and durable food court seating. A fully customizable collection is offered with multiple options to match your décor. Back pads in several styles, patterns and colors for both upholstery and fiberglass are available. As part of our design and space planning service, our designers will help you select the best combination of booth seating for your cafeteria!
Showcase your school's individuality as these booths are completely unique to your facility; you can even add customized graphics or your school's logo to increase school pride! You have the choice between fiberglass or upholstered circular booths, and these configurations are available in half and three-quarter circles. You can even mix and match different table shapes to find the perfect look for your cafeteria's décor.
Ideal use for: Lunchrooms, Food Courts, Lounges, Student Unions, Coffee Bars
- Fully Customizable: Available in .5" and .75" circular configurations, you will find the perfect combination to fit your eating area. Completely unique to your facility.
- Reinforced Construction: Booths are constructed of hardwood plywood reinforced with hardwood blocking. Stronger, more durable booths.
- Optional Laminated Box Bases with metal corner guards are available. Provides protection for knees and feet.
- Fire Retardant: All fabric and foam meets or exceeds California Fire Retardant Standards (CA-117). Safety is a top priority.
- Custom-order Fabric: Thousands of options are available to match your Food Court Décor! Coordinate with your theme to achieve the desired effect.
- Customized Graphic Design is available on all booth tabletops. Promote school pride!
- 5-Year Warranty: As part of Palmer Hamilton’s on-going commitment to quality, they warrant that their circular booths will be free from defects in original material and workmanship for a period of five years from the original shipment date. Their guarantee!