Palmer Hamilton offers Upholstered Booths for comfortable food court seating. Four collections are available - Regal, Avalon, Mira, and Allure - in design styles from classic to contemporary with a variety of patterns and colors to match your décor options. As part of our comprehensive on-site analysis, our designers will help you select the best combination of booth seating for your Food Court!
Ideal use for: Lunchrooms, Food Courts, Lounges, Student Unions, and Coffee Bars.
- Reinforced Construction: Booths are constructed of hardwood plywood reinforced with hardwood blocking. Stronger, more durable booths.
- Removable Back and Seat: Single and double units include a maintenance-friendly removable back and seat. Spend less time cleaning.
- Box Base: Unit includes 4” box base covered in laminate or durable black vinyl. Provides protection for knees and feet.
- Fire Retardant: Foam meets ANSI and BIFMA tested standards, and meets or exceeds both the California Fire Retardant Standard (CA-117) and the MVSS 302 fire rating. Safety is a top priority.
- Side panels and top caps feature an engineered system for easy removal. Repairs are now easier.
- Customized Graphic Design is available on all booth tabletops. Promote school pride!
- Custom-order Fabric: Thousands of options are available to match your Food Court Décor! Coordinate with your theme to achieve the desired effect.
- 5-Year Warranty: As part of Palmer Hamilton’s on-going commitment to quality, they warrant that their fiberglass booths will be free from defects in original material and workmanship for a period of five years from the original shipment date. Their guarantee!