Palmer Hamilton offers Fiberglass Booths for stylish and durable food court seating. Two distinct collections - Prism and Impulse - are offered with multiple options to match your décor. Back pads, patterns and colors for both upholstery and fiberglass are available. As part of our design and space planning service, our designers will help you select the best combination of booth seating for your cafeteria!
Ideal use for: Lunchrooms, Food Courts, Lounges, Student Unions, and Coffee Bars.
- Durable Molded Fiberglass construction allows for easy clean-up. Spend less time cleaning.
- Laminated Back constructed with .38" upholstered welt cord between booth and back. Stronger, more durable booths.
- Solid One-piece Frame features 14-gauge 2" x 2" square tubing. Holds up to the rigors of today's school environment. Optional laminated box bases with metal corner guards are available. Provides protection for knees and feet.
- Removable Back Pads with 1.5" thick high-density polyurethane foam are featured on the Prism Series. Highly resilient back pad offers flexibility and easy cleaning.
- Upholstered Back Pad and solid oak end and top caps are offered on the Impulse Series. Brings an added layer of comfort.
- Fire Retardant: All fabric and foam meets or exceeds California Fire Retardant Standards (CA-117). Safety is a top priority.
- Custom-order Fabric: Thousands of options are available to match your Food Court Décor! Coordinate with your theme to achieve the desired effect.
- Customized Graphic Design is available on all booth tabletops. Promote school pride!
- 5-Year Warranty: As part of Palmer Hamilton’s on-going commitment to quality, they warrant that their fiberglass booths will be free from defects in original material and workmanship for a period of five years from the original shipment date. Their guarantee!