The NP Series features bench and stool designs for convenient accessibility.
• Table and bench tops are 13/16" thick made of plastic laminate sheets.
• End legs made of round 1 1/16" O.D. welded steel tubing.
• Lower end leg is "Triple Tube" constructed and powder coated in Jet Black.
• Four heavy-duty, 4" diameter, non-marking, ball-bearing, swivel type.
• Table and seat tops banded for protection with DuraEdge™ - custom Extended Bull Nose Vinyl.
• Automatic locking/manual release in folded position; manual locking/release when open.
*Individual seating models available with the same Length, Width, and Table & Bench Heights.
Supported by two full-length channel aprons, 1-3/4" deep, of 16-gauge cold rolled steel, with safety end dress-off fittings.
Made of round 1 1/16" O.D. welded steel tubing. Leg top cross tubes in steel-to-steel contact with welded brackets. Lower end leg is "Double Tube" constructed.
Twin, dual 1" x 1" square steel tube, with cushion glides to provide four-point floor contact.
Four heavy-duty, 4" diameter, non-marking, ball-bearing, swivel type.
Welded steel brackets and fittings solidly join and position legs and braces to channel top supports. Tabletops attached to unitized understructure with hex-head, Sure-Grip Screws.
Table and Bench Tops
Plastic laminate sheets, 45 lb. density particle board, balanced with backing sheets.Approximately 13/16" total thickness.
Table and bench tops banded for protection with T-type, heavy, contoured midnight-brown vinyl plastic. Optional spray-applied edge treatment is also available (consult factory).
Metal Parts Finish
Powder coat finish in midnight-brown (chrome optional - consult factory).
Built-in, simplified, non-adjusting, tamper-proof. Provides mechanical assistance for easy folding and unfolding.
Folded position - Automatic locking, manual release. Unfolded position - Manual locking, manual release.